Poor service!

dubster72

Having bought a few kits from Kingkit, I've always been happy with the prices & service.

Recently I bought a secondhand kit of Russian figures that was missing all the weapons. What really annoys me is that Kingkit didn't bother to respond to my email - not even an apology :(

I can't say that I'll be inclined to give you any of my business in the future, nor recommend you as I have done previously.

Patrick

Hi Patrick, I am very sorry about this - Please see the email I have sent you this morning outside of Britmodeller. I hope that this explains what went wrong and at least goes some way to putting things right.

We would never intentionally ignore a problem but I had managed to miss your email. A mistake on my part but I understand if that has lost your trust.

Andrew

• Like 4

I,m sure it,ll be sorted Patrick,no way connected with King Kit but a long time customer and always found the service spot on I have a feeling the

E-mail link from the site is not great sometimes.

• Like 1

Hi Patrick, I am very sorry about this - Please see the email I have sent you this morning outside of Britmodeller. I hope that this explains what went wrong and at least goes some way to putting things right.

We would never intentionally ignore a problem but I had managed to miss your email. A mistake on my part but I understand if that has lost your trust.

Andrew

Bought from this company before with no probs at all. I'm sure it was a genuine admin error or similar. Hope it gets sorted and no harm done.

Gary