1/72 Arado Ar 240 A-02, Revell + Airwaves

Fuad

• 3 years later...

Masterpiece!! how about the decals?? they're tough on old Revell kits isn't it? but it seems you've used stock decal set

Cheers

Andrey

Absolutely brilliant build and finish of a very interesting subject

Congratulations.....you have inspired me to look for one myself

For me the shape of the front of the fuselage bears just some resemblance to the Me 410 Hornisse

3 hours ago, Winenut said:

"For me the shape of the front of the fuselage bears just some resemblance to the Me 410 Hornisse"

Because the concept was the same as 210/410 :) 

7 hours ago, Mig88 said:

Great job! Very nicely finished! I have both Revell kits in my stash and hope they come out as wella s yours. I was also wondering about the decals...🤔

Miguel

Yes, I always got wondered HOW BEAUTIFUL and how AWFUL they are..... Beautiful print but Awful Quality and silvering etc..... 

Cheers

Andrey

• Like 1

Fuad,

I think this is the first one built that I can recall. Very nice model! One question- is it the camera or lighting that has caused the RLM 04 yellow band on the fuselage to be a different shade than the underwing bands?

Mike

3 hours ago, Sosezi said:

Yes, I always got wondered HOW BEAUTIFUL and how AWFUL they are..... Beautiful print but Awful Quality and silvering etc..... 

Cheers

Andrey

Precisely!!

Miguel

• Thanks 1

Very cool build! I recently read an article in Flypast about this type, very few pictures seem to exist so great work getting this done!