F-15E Strike Eagle Revell 1/144

Just finished this yesterday. Probably the most difficult 1/144 kit I have built to date. Lots of small parts underside with all the weapons stores and tiny fragile landing gear. Revell produced a nice kit, but as with most of their 1/144 planes, they were a little heavy on the panel lines. Worth mentioning but not worth griping about as these kits are amazing regardless because of the amount of detail in this size. Even has full cockpit detail including decals for instrument panels. Enjoy.

7a4fca3f-a893-4887-b204-02615972a83b.jpg

f809fe35-209e-4fe0-99c4-34174e4a271c.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

e6b51d93-ffac-4536-be82-486cc43ba33f.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

5a092226-4877-4f4e-a8d5-3bfe8b635b1f.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

• Like 10

Lovely work there Yankee! It is amazing to think this is such a small kit.

I did the Tiger Meet one of these a couple of years ago. Lovely kit, the only changes I made were to open the canopy and create some intake trunks out of plastic card.

04fc6f935863398b326bc3ef9ed63c6d.jpg

Edited by depressed lemur

Really nice!!

I'm working on one just now and agree its a nice kit, I'm over complicating mine I think using PE. Seeing yours has given me the inspiration to get on and finish my own, hope it turns out as nice as this one!!

You can't be serious. :banghead: They have a photo etch kit for this thing? I can't imagine but I bet it's a challenge. More power to you.I would love to see it when your done. :thumbsup:

Lovely work there Yankee! It is amazing to think this is such a small kit.

I did the Tiger Meet one of these a couple of years ago. Lovely kit, the only changes I made were to open the canopy and create some intake trunks out of plastic card.

Open canopy ,smart idea as the cockpit actually has some detail. Thanks for the kind words.

Edited by yankeemodeller

1/144 ??? That's impressively small!! Still, turned out in a nice model. :speak_cool: I admire you, I would have lost an entire wing if working with that scale, can't imagine all the small bits :frantic:

Ciao

1/144 ??? That's impressively small!! Still, turned out in a nice model. :speak_cool: I admire you, I would have lost an entire wing if working with that scale, can't imagine all the small bits :frantic:

Ciao

Thanks. The wing was the only thing easy to keep up with. :banghead:

• Like 1