Trumpeter catalog 2016-2017 - programme

Homebee

Alas - and I say this with a heavy heart, I fear their catalogue will be nothing less than a tantalising glimpse of what could have been well researched, long awaited models.

Like a picture of a beautifully succulent Sirloin on the restaurant menu, that becomes a gristly piece of grey beef when it arrives on the plate, the reality rarely matches the expectation.

Shame really.

Jonners - bitten too many times by them to be anything other than totally cynical nowadays.

• Like 7

Fortunately Jonners their maritime kits are generally pretty good, although have had a problem in getting some hulls correct in the past, overall they have a better reputation than their aero counterparts.

• Like 3

F-106 in 1:72? Defiant in 1:48??? Where have I seen this before :hmmm:

I have the feeling I need a Waldorf and Statler emicon for my subline...

Nagging Rene

The Defiant is likely to be a disaster. Trumpeter's track record with British aircraft subjects, except for the Wyvern and 1/24 Hurricane, has been really poor. Maybe they will surprise with this one, but, unlike Airfix, they didn't have full access to the one remaining example so lets hope they use some accurate plans.

The Defiant is likely to be a disaster. Trumpeter's track record with British aircraft subjects, except for the Wyvern and 1/24 Hurricane, has been really poor. Maybe they will surprise with this one, but, unlike Airfix, they didn't have full access to the one remaining example so lets hope they use some accurate plans.

I believe their Sea Hawks and Wellingtons were well received?

Trevor