Trumpeter catalog 2016-2017 - programme

Homebee

I have a feeling we might see a 1/200 KGV in the next year or so, followed by releases in 1/350 - just speculation on my part.

Ross.

hope your right, I did hear a rumour about a 1/200 KGV :yahoo:

and hoping for a Scharnhorst same scale :mental:

hope your right, I did hear a rumour about a 1/200 KGV :yahoo:

and hoping for a Scharnhorst same scale :mental:

I'm pretty sure that a 1/200 HMS Hood will be released before a KGV. The Hood was already in the 2015-16 catalogue.I wouldn't bet against a 1/200 Titanic either at some point.

The 1:200 Hood is already in the making and should be released in the first or second quarter of 2016. Then maybe the KGV, and how about a 1:200 Ark Royal III?

• Like 2

and how about a 1:200 Ark Royal III?

now yer talking, guess it's possible as they are apparently going to produce one in 1/350th, fingers & other bits crossed.

Does anyone know, or is it too early to say if the KGV release is to be the KGV or one of the KGV class? I would have thought PoW would be a likely contender ( then we may get a 200th Repulse )

edit mind you if it was Duke of York then maybe we'd get a Scharnhorst as well, and a Belfast, and a ....sorry being delusional again!

I have it on good authority we're getting another Vampire with a big bulbous nose. Apparently it'll look just like a Sea Vixen.

Shurely they should consider to make an advantage from their RD and offer multi-build kits: One box allows the build of a Vampire, Sea Venom and maybe even Sea Vixen by alternate parts (a different seat that is). Or a HP Hampden box with alternate wing tips to build a Do 17! A new set of Decals allows to make a B-1 from their Tu-160 (which is really a nice kit IMHO). The possibilities are almost endless.

I fully agree with SleeperService. I like Marmite btw... And have some Trumpeter kits (no Vampire though) and will buy more unless they follow my suggestion above ;-)

• Like 1