Messerschmitt Bf-109E-1 Airfix 1/48

tinleeds

So.. just finished Polikarpov I-152 (I-15bis) http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234992236-polikarpov-i-152-148-special-hobby/ And I decided to start a new project. At this time in the contest "Out of the box" on the site http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewforum_f_191.html

Messerschmitt Bf-109E Airfix on a scale of 1/48. It will be modification Bf- 109E1 of the Legion "Condor" during the Spanish company.

me109_zpszopzbfco.jpg

IMG_0947_zpspt2r2vv0.jpg

IMG_0945_zpsi6imfp3a.jpg

IMG_0948_zpswl4bdoxt.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like a nice kit and doing a fine job with it. I use Bare Metal Foil for masking with good results. It's pricey though. Where do you find Parafilm?

• 2 weeks later...

Real interested to see the bottom after painting. I like the idea of different colors for pre-shading. My brain gets stuck on black. I'll be watching. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
A little more progress. I make a wash, exhaust, chassis and put the small things, covered with varnish. It remains to pull the antenna and cover the final layer of varnish. I promised to colleagues from the club to finish, and have a model with me at Huddersfield model show this Sunday.

Ещё немного прогресса. Сделал смывку, выхлопы, собрал шасси и мелочёвку, покрыл лаком. Осталось натянуть антенну и покрыть финальным слоем лака. Обещал коллегам из клуба закончить, и привезти модель с собой на модельное шоу в Ходесфилд в это воскресение.

IMG_0994_zpsrzwxiadf.jpg

IMG_0993_zpssaf01tcm.jpg

IMG_0992_zpswgxssq24.jpg

IMG_0991_zpscsitoggz.jpg

IMG_0990_zps8eeam9mq.jpg

Ivan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...