1:48 Coastal Command Fortress IIA (B-17E)

Thanks for all the nice comments chaps........much appreciated!

Tony;
Had a real job with all those radar aerials.......used about three dozen syringe needles and a lot of super glue before
I got it right. :wacko:

Robert;
Without the info in your book and especially those magnificent technical drawings there was no way I could have done it..........thanks again.

Cheers.

Etiennedup

That’s a great looking model. You’ve really captured the ‘look’ and the weathering is beautifully balanced.

Very pleased the book was able to give you inspiration and the technical information you needed for your model.

I’ve been hoping someone would put those scale drawings to good use! :-)

Juanita

• Like 1

Nice to see a Fortress in a different scheme. You've really done a marvelous job with the old Monogram kit. I built that kit several times in my youth, unfortunately none of them survived. Seeing your build makes me want to add a B-17 to my collection (in the braille scale that I now work in). Excellent job! :)

Cheers,

Bill

Etiennedup

That’s a great looking model. You’ve really captured the ‘look’ and the weathering is beautifully balanced.

Very pleased the book was able to give you inspiration and the technical information you needed for your model.

I’ve been hoping someone would put those scale drawings to good use! :-)

Juanita

Thanks Juanita.......you're a real Master (Mistress :winkgrin: ) of your trade.

I have often thought of peering over someone like your's shoulder.................

Cheers.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...