REVELL Jas-39C Gripen

Hello again,

This is my second post for today, So here it is a (straight OOB build) new Revell Jas-39C Gripen.

22.jpg

33.jpg

11.jpg

(Note all the clear parts were just placed for the photo shoot, they are not-glued, including hud and wind shield - I will add a pilot in the future...)

If You like to see video build here is the link:

Thanks for looking!

All the best!

Dusan.

Edited by Dusan L.
  • Like 25

Dusan, it looks spectacular, thank you very much for sharing it.

I have the same project on my to do list, I have a question for you, All construction look flawless and smooth on video, I wonder if all those multi parts of fuselage and wings do they really fit with each other like lego bricks?

Any close up photos would be helpful along with your expertise.

Best

Omer ERKMEN

• Like 1

Very nicely done.

Your colour choice of paint looks good, but in your pictures it looks like Revell chose a bit too dark grey for the national insignia. They don't contrast so much with the top side grey on the real thing.

However, that is Revell's end of things and does not detract from the quality of your build at all.

• Like 1

Rich, Joachim, Steve, Oliver, Bjorn, Mr. Nezumi, Ömer, Val, Mc Donell, Mr. UpNorth Thank You All for kind words!!

Ömer, multi parts of fuselage have excellent fit, the wings also, I only decided to test fit the fuselage parts several times before assembly (And clean some flash-maby that could make a problem).

Intakes have a good fit, but You need to sand them down a bit, the rest of the assembly is excellent.

All the best!

Dusan.

• Like 2