Revell Airbus A319 Retro SAS Scheme 1/144

Hi there I've been building this for the last couple of months it's a Revell British Airways kit, to which I've added Nazca Retro SAS decals, with some of the BA decals.

I hope you like it.

Cheers

David

image_149.jpeg

image_150.jpeg

image_151.jpeg

image_152.jpeg

image_153.jpeg

image_154.jpeg

image_156.jpeg

image_157.jpeg

image_158.jpeg

image_159.jpeg

Edited by Dunter1969
  • Like 14

Hello,David - My compliments as always to all at 'Dunter Aerospace' on another fine looking model off the production line.Your 'Airbus' shows your hallmark skills and looks resplendent in your chosen scheme which suits the type well.She'll no doubt be 'airborne' soon! All the very best,Paul

• Like 1

Hello,David - My compliments as always to all at 'Dunter Aerospace' on another fine looking model off the production line.Your 'Airbus' shows your hallmark skills and looks resplendent in your chosen scheme which suits the type well.She'll no doubt be 'airborne' soon! All the very best,Paul

Cheers Paul, yep I actually like doing these planes, this took a little longer due to my leg, but the Physio is actually encouraging me to do these planes as it keeps me from dwelling on my leg.

• Like 1

Cheers Paul, yep I actually like doing these planes, this took a little longer due to my leg, but the Physio is actually encouraging me to do these planes as it keeps me from dwelling on my leg.

Hello,David - I'm sorry to hear about your undercarriage problem and wish you a full and speedy recovery.I'm sure the Fettle Therapy will help to work wonders too.All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hello,David - I'm sorry to hear about your undercarriage problem and wish you a full and speedy recovery.I'm sure the Fettle Therapy will help to work wonders too.All the very best,Paul.

Cheers Paul, Yeh it's been a long road so far, plenty more models to build, just started a Tamiya 1/48 Harrier which I think will keep me busy for a while, if I can drag myself away from the PS4, funnily my wife says I'm too old for that as well.

David

You sure had an adventure getting here, but a great build is the result.

Cheers,

Mike

Cheers Mike, yep it's been an adventure, thankfully I managed to recover from the decal feasco.

Looks really nice in that colour scheme.

A lovely addition to any fleet.

Chris.

Cheers Chris, up until a few months ago I wasn't aware this colour scheme existed, it was a guy on a Facebook site that suggested it to me.

David