1:48 F-117A Vega-31

Hi everyone

Something new (old) by me, finally took some time to take photos...

It is a Tamiya 1:48 + CMK bomb bay and a quikboost seat. The decals are Two Bobs Kosovo Nighthawks... or something like that.

Here are some pics:

a10.jpg

a1.jpg

a11.jpg

a5.jpg

For more pictures, please check my blog:

http://militaryaviation148.blogspot.si/

Thanks for looking in.

• Like 32

Very nicely done.

Youve caught its sleekness in the photos too, most make it look somewhat toad-like. Nice to see, its much overlooked is the 117.

Excellent! Love this A/C, and this is a wonderfully executed build. Would love to see any further shots you might have (if any) of the cockpit and gear wells/bomb bay. I know that CMK kit isn't anything to sneeze at - but the detail looks incredible. Great work!

Brian~

As I said on maketarskikutak.com You totally naild it but give us more photos especially of bomb bay and cockpit! And I noticed on first pic that canopy is tinted? Is it Yours or tamiya`s effect?

• Like 1

Hello,Vesthepes - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your 'F-117'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work.A fine tribute to an exotic type.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hi guys

here's a few additional pics of the belly and the bomb bay. I tried to take photos of the pit, but the canopy is obscuring the view.

The canopy has a tint, which is not perfect but rather OK, and the ailerons can be put in up/down position OOB.

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

cheers

• Like 1