Thanks you chaps,

I've done a re-spray, wasn't happy with the first run, now I'm a bit unsure of the colours, they

don't look right. You'll notice that the light sand crows feet have not yet been done, I'm still getting

to grips with the Iwata Cm-C airbrush and for some reason XF-57 will not spray very well at all. I suspect

that the paint pigments are bigger than most of the Tamiya paints and 0.23 needle in the brush just wont spray them?

So here is where I'm at so far.

P1030297_zps1xif5fst.jpg

P1030300_zpsiuvmb4tf.jpg

P1030301_zpssnbgptfe.jpg

P1030302_zpsgkjnye2r.jpg

P1030298_zpseup7fwjx.jpg

I'll have a play with some other brands of paint and see if I can get them to spray well enough.

Cheers

Dan

Gutted... I knocked the tank hull from the desk with my elbow as I was changing over airbrushes

It fell on the laminate floor with a large crack. Bits of the suspension and all those nice PE louvres were wiped out and large hole in front of the hull. I lost it at that point, something that I'm not proud of and smashing something is not really me ... :(

Not very cleaver at all ..

Oh poo... :( Sorry to hear that Dan, and no, it's not like you at all. Put it behind you and build something totally different to get your mind off it. Keep the bits though, as you'll possibly be able to use some that survived when you feel up to going back to an M60.

Give us a call in the week :)