That sucks.

I have used the AFV Club set on that kit. Looks good and they fit!

G

Cheers G,

Had these in the stash for a while just didn't like the ejector pins and the way that they are put together tbh.. Going to use them now

and they fit perfect :)

I was just being lazy in not using them and I was a bit worried about how robust they were.

P1030176_zpsb2wwvlcw.jpg

P1030177_zpsnuwm7ral.jpg

P1030178_zpsgmqp7ks4.jpg

P1030179_zpst2fv9kqc.jpg

P1030180_zpsiqkzyyxo.jpg

P1030181_zpsjcofpol8.jpg

P1030182_zpscetcsxaq.jpg

P1030183_zpscpnf3kav.jpg

P1030184_zps3fbfxeah.jpg

I feel a Sunday track bash is in order

Dan

• Like 4

A word of caution with using those AFV Club tracks. The vinyl end connectors will SPLIT if you use thinners/ white spirit etc for washes and weathering and the tracks will fall apart. I found this out the hard way on my M728 CEV conversion a few years ago and since then I only use IPA when weathering the tracks with pigments.
Hope this helps!

Cheers Chaps,

I've done the other side now so chuffed. As for the fit the end connectors are just a push fit,

they do feel quite robust and that they shouldn't fall apart just by looking at them.

As for the painting and weathering I'll treat these the same as the Bronco tracks, any spirt based products really trash the plastic

and they do fall apart.

P1030192_zpsq8xbvkyh.jpg

P1030194_zpsxqtyu30s.jpg

P1030190_zpsc3eq4qvg.jpg

P1030191_zps6a80jxgy.jpg

P1030193_zpsilivfa9d.jpg

Cheers for the pointers and advice chaps :)

Dan

• Like 1

Looks like you're back on track Dan

Interested to see how you handle the MERDC camouflage scheme.

Cheers Chaps,

I'm hoping this will help with the cam scheme, been waiting to use this since November. :)

P1030195_zpsfpnyaxkq.jpg

P1030196_zpsrbed6nvz.jpg

Cheers

Dan

• Like 2

Looks good Dan-o :) Are the figures just roughly put together to get a feel for their pose? Is that filler or Blutak on their shoulders? :hmmm:

Cheers Mike,

It's just Bluetak at this point just to get the pose right and they are still pretty dynamic at this stage, playing with swapping out arms and

possibly sculpting some new ones.

Cheers

Dan

Cheers Mike,It's just Bluetak at this point just to get the pose right and they are still pretty dynamic at this stage, playing with swapping out arms andpossibly sculpting some new ones.CheersDan

Could you turn the commander's head to the left so he is looking at the loader/tea maker: from the position of his right arm and hand it looks like he has just tapped on the side of the turret to attract his attention?

• Like 1

As suggested by Richard...

P1030210_zpswzeaidrf.jpg

P1030212_zpsate3ne2v.jpg

Glued the arms on and cleaned up all the seams on the parts. Using again my favourite epoxy putty, Green Stuff to blend in the new limbs.

P1030217_zpsyaqj7fag.jpg

P1030215_zpslmj52yq6.jpg

P1030216_zps33rg47bv.jpg

Commander will get the treatment next

Cheers

Dan

• Like 6