Very nice detail. When will we be painting this? :wicked:

It's going to be while, still a ton of PE yet to add and resin, Indi track links and I've got too correct the running gear and suspension.

The Tamiya stock suspension sits a few mm too high so I suspect that they measured up just an empty hull with no inner components.

Don't want too put a time frame on it just yet :)

Dan

Small update, front PE headlight guards

are now soldered up, quite fiddly to get these lined up as

they have some gentle curves, still i'm quite chuffed on how they came out.

Nuts and bolts with a rear support to be added yet.

P1030057_zpsmz6ztmjv.jpg

P1030058_zpsr5ekffat.jpg

P1030056_zpsnwlpbxg7.jpg

P1030054_zpsxhnmhqcw.jpg

Cheers

Dan

• Like 4

You haven't seen him with his pinnie & feather duster before every photo-shoot. No clothes, just the pinnie :puke:

Nice work on those swoopy cages & the tiny bolts mate :)

• Like 1

Thank you chaps, build is still going on slowly, and the lack of updates is down to

An outage with BT infinity, looks like a burst water main has knocked out part of the fibre network

For most of the day, no internet access until now.

I've done the other light guard and support bracket now and now I'm working on the headlights with a view

Of replacing the lens with MV items.

Pictures later

Dan

I do wonder how a water main manages to burst when it's not even cold. :hmmm: Hydraulic erosion? :shrug:

We had no water first thing this morning and upon checking the Internet found that it was down also, rumour has it that the water board

Dug through the fibre trying to fix the water main. So an eventful day all in all.

Dan

That sounds about right. Did you have the passing-of-the-buck that usually happens with internet problems? It's surprising how quickly that sort of thing gobbles up your day, talking to :wall: after :wall::boom:

How far away from the paint booth (back door) are we? :)

2/3 weeks I reckon, I've just sprayed the interior of the drivers compartment black :)

loads to do on the running gear yet like correcting the bump stops and rebuilding the shock absorbers, not too mention the

putting the fruil tracks together.

Cheers

Dan

2/3 weeks I reckon, I've just sprayed the interior of the drivers compartment black :)

loads to do on the running gear yet like correcting the bump stops and rebuilding the shock absorbers, not too mention the

putting the fruil tracks together.

Cheers

Dan

So you have not set yourself to much to do then :evil_laugh:

• Like 1