Got a few legend bits n pieces, really nice only no instructions as such just pictures. Hoping to get back to some modelling after 3 mths on the sick, my failed Lightning and Cromwell group builds are shouting at me, watching your recent work is helping me get my bug back.

Darren

• Like 2

Wow! That is starting to take shape and it is looking good! Those archer decals look good, how are they to apply?

As per any normal decal, really easy to use fella. The only issue is that they need to sealed before paint as they are not very robust

once dry. I use Klear just to seal them and after a primer coat, once primed they wont come off.

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

Nice progress so far Dan.

Iis that Mr Surfacer you've used to get the hull texture?

Al

Hi Al,

Its the Tamiya version of Mr Surfacer, I use it as its more of a handy size and the bottle cap has a brush, but basically the same

product. you can clean any areas with IPA as well if you get it in the wrong place.

Dan

Lovely job there Dan. :thumbsup:

I see figures again, means you are happy with them in your builds,' can't be bad'. :thumbsup2: .

As for decale's, your advice to cover with Klear speaks that all decale's should have this treatment. :thumbsup2:

Foxy. :coolio:

• Like 1

I'm just over 6ft and used to sit with my chin level with the hatch aperture and it still rubbed the helmet, we took the centre periscope out to improve[?] forward vision but we never drove closed down.

Your driver looks a little high to me but it's your model have it your way!

Roger

• Like 2

Great work as usual Dan.I'm nearly finished with my failed GB Cromwell and seeing your builds with crew, I decided on figures(haha trouble begins) never done figures.....I think Ive repainted the face 3x already :( :(

Darren

3 times is good Darren, one of the Chieftain crew I did last year was stripped 5 times in total, it takes time but it's worth the effort.

Dan

Small update today, not much done this week.

Detailing up the commanders .50 cal.

P1030010_zpskahpbicx.jpg

Turret ventilator added from the resin upgrade set.

P1030009_zpsyda4wrng.jpg

Crosswind sensor mast added.

P1030008_zpss0zesze0.jpg

Front fender supports being added.

P1030007_zpsbilmy7zf.jpg

Rear gun travel lock being made accurate, just needs some magic sculpt to add the weld bead and to smooth it all out.

P1030006_zps42jp0967.jpg

And roughing out the crew members. Changed the drivers head for something better.

P1030005_zpsyic7gxu0.jpg

P1030011_zpscwltb5ly.jpg

P1030012_zps416mrg0o.jpg

P1030013_zpspi6hfpns.jpg

Cheers

Dan

• Like 6