Airfix 2016 announcement put back to Monday 16th Nov.

Rob P

Concerning museums and available models. Take a look at who is running the shops at museums these days. I noticed on one museum that usually had a lot of models had ran out of models and the shop had been taken over by av woman. Womans usually doesn't have the same interrest an knewligde in modelling as man...

//André

Concerning museums and available models. Take a look at who is running the shops at museums these days. I noticed on one museum that usually had a lot of models had ran out of models and the shop had been taken over by av woman. Womans usually doesn't have the same interrest an knewligde in modelling as man...

//André

Possibly, but a good shop manager should be able to know what sells in the shop they run, whether they are a man or a woman, no matter what kind of shop it is.

Edited by T7 Models
  • Like 4

Possibly, but a good shop manager should be able to know what sells in the shop they run, whether they are a man or a woman, no matter what kind of shop it is.

Well, I asked one woman in an shop for an Airfix Mustang. She said that I could get the Revell Mustang instead. She wasn´t aware of the differance...