Airfix 2016 announcement put back to Monday 16th Nov.

Rob P

Pillow talk. :analintruder:

Oh! Eww! You're already in trouble after that false promise of a Supermarine S6b so don't push your luck fella! I'm trying hard to not think about the relevance of that smilie's proper title either :lol:

• Like 1

Got to say regardless of whether or not the good genaral is selling us a red herring about the possibility of further new tools for 2016 being announced tomorrow i`m impressed with just how many new tools Airfix have done in the last few years!

Bet it comes out before, the Telford announcement was meant to be at 10 but I know I woke up in my half

Drunk half hungover state much earlier with an email with the beans very much spilled....

No email yet

Allan :lol:

Edited by Albeback52

Bet it comes out before, the Telford announcement was meant to be at 10 but I know I woke up in my half

Drunk half hungover state much earlier with an email with the beans very much spilled....

Likewise but then the link didn't open so I started to get a bit paranoid and logged off :ninja:

I'm told a Scruggs Wonderplane in 24th scale is forthcoming but I'll bet it's the MkIIA whereas everybody knows that a MkIV with the Merlin XX is what's really wanted

There are circles, inner circles then the inner sanctum! I'm a contributor to AMW too, General, but Chris tells me nothing! Maybe I'm just cruising around the outer rim?

:rofl: I've edited this twice now and each time it just sounds more crude!!

• Like 3

Mark, on 16 Nov 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:Mark, on 16 Nov 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:Mark, on 16 Nov 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Maybe I'm just cruising around the outer rim?

Seriously dude, is this the right site for this sort of stuff...and yes I hope its a VC10 too.

Anil the Worried About Visiting Mark In France

• Like 1

Its up

Spit Mk V in 1/72

Trop Hurricane in 1/48

Seaking HAR 3

and the 1/48 Canberra B2 is back

Am I right in thinking that nothing really new was announced today apart from those kits already mentioned in the Yearbook ?

Not that this changes thing much as Airfix has announced a lot of interesting new kits for 2016 over the year.

If I may add my 2p worth, unfortunately for me there isn't that much. Airfix seems to have started to introduce more and more kits in 1/48 scale, sure something many will like. The Provost fits well with the previous Gnat and Vampire trainer but I'd have liked to see some more Cold War types in 1/72 scales after last year's Swift. Of course there's the Victor, fans of large boxes will be happy with this.

All in all I would still rate the new Sea Kings as the most interesting news, at least in terms of how many boxes will join my stash

• Like 2