Dassaut Falcon 900 - 34SQN RAAF

This project started many years ago. I had many set back with ( mainly of my own making)

Having a look back at older pictures of this build I was surprised to find out I started it in July 2004!

The base kit was a 1/48 Hasegawa Falcon 10, I was able to use most of the fuselage and wings which scaled out perfectly in 1/72 for this build.

The engines are resin made by Fred Harris in Oz, He had already scratch built his own kit.

Having worked on these during my time in the RAAF I had to have a model of one. Since starting this build 2 kits of the Falcon 900 have been released, a vacform form Broplan and a resin kit form VAMI.

Anyway it is great to finally have this finished.

72_Falcon900_132_zpsribcagsc.jpg

72_Falcon900_134_zpshk0xrjzc.jpg

72_Falcon900_135_zpsgapcbxhk.jpg

72_Falcon900_137_zps8lnayebz.jpg

72_Falcon900_141_zpsbx7yfawx.jpg

• Like 11

Hello All, I saw this the other night and it's really pretty.

Ray, you need to post the A340 (was it yours?) you had as well. That was special.

Catch up with you this weekend at ScaleACT 2015 at Kaleen High School in Canberra - note the subtle advertising segue there?

Cheers,

Matt

• Like 1

Thanks all.

Hello All, I saw this the other night and it's really pretty.

Ray, you need to post the A340 (was it yours?) you had as well. That was special.

Catch up with you this weekend at ScaleACT 2015 at Kaleen High School in Canberra - note the subtle advertising segue there?

Cheers,

Matt

There is a WIP thread here for the A340 Matt :D