What is it? Bit of fun..

Rick Brown

How about the AHRLAC.

Its African...Stands for Antelopes,Hippos,Ring tailed Lemurs,Aardvarks and Cheetahs...I made that bit up.

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?11506-Anyone-for-an-African-plane-The-AHRLAC

Its not is it?

Edgley Optica?????

I'll answer that one.30 years ago I was building them................No,sorry.

Thats 'cos its a hard one.............and thats saying something. A prototype Czech manned twin boomed pusher prop but would have been future drone will take some beating though.

The doubler on yours looks familiar but the "Pound Shop" conventional flap is throwing me ! Along with all the others that are throwing me !

The thread says Fun....

It 'aint fun! .......................................Time for bed said Zebidee. It is,my brain hurts! :sleep_1:

• Like 1

It's Czech but I cant find it on the net it's so rare! Ironically, I'm sure I have seen an R/C model of this plane!

I'll let you have it at that. it is Czech and there's precious little online about it in Czech and zero about it in English.

It was called the JK-1 and was made by a company called Aeron which was based at the Medlanky airfield in Brno, Czech Republic. Medlanky is primarily a sailplane airport. the premise of the JK-1 was that it could be an unmanned, high altitude aerial survey and sampling vehicle.

Here's some views of the whole beast:

DSCF7006.jpg

DSCF7005.jpg

DSCF7002.jpg

DSCF7000.jpg

ANy body guess this one yet? Seemed to have got overlooked.

That flap shouts Cessna to me. Can't say what it is but it's not a 150, 172 or Bird Dog. It could be an early model C182 185 or C206. Edited by noelh

That flap shouts Cessna to me. Can't say what it is but it's not a 150, 172 or Bird Dog. It could be an early model C182 185 or C206.

I can't see any flaps.

I haven't seen that 'plane on my trek through Google either but not surprised.

Note to self.....Brush up on Czeckilishian language

Edited by bzn20
  • Like 1

Sorry noelh............I thought you meant the Czech pusher drone when you mentioned flaps!

Good spot on the Cessna.

Edited by bzn20
  • Like 1