Somewhere in Côtes d'Armor ( Brittany ) diorama "scratch" 1/35

JB's

Hello :) ,

This is an old diorama ( i built it 25 years ago ) it doesn't exist anymore because of an "accident" in a moving house. :weep: ...only 2 pictures to remember it :sick::sick::fraidnot:

A typical 60's little wooden boat ( with a little inboard engine ) leave a small harbour in Côtes D'armor

882085quelquepartenctesdarmor1990.jpg

607115quelquepartenctesdarmor19902.jpg

Edited by JB's
  • Like 8

Thanks a lot Plastix :)

Yes, i'm disappointed about that, i only "saved" the figurine and some little pieces..... :blush::(

Edited by JB's
  • Like 1

That is a very pretty diorama, particularly interested because I live in dept 22, where abouts is it James?

• Like 1

Hello Stuck, thanks for your comment :) , it's an interpretation but it's based from a part of the old Saint Quay Portrieux harbour (where i com from but i live near Plougrescant now)

Edited by JB's

Bonjour:) coincé,

Merci pour votre commentaire, il is a interprétation, Mais Il Est fonder sur le vieux port de Saint Quay Portrieux (ou i com à partir, Mais je vis près de Plougrescant Maintenant)

Oups! Désolé, double post, je ne sais pas comment il zappe :wacko:

Edited by JB's

Around there is some of the most beautiful coastline in France. Of topic, but it does seem to be the norm these days on BM to bring up the topic of music, where you a member of that brilliant soul funk JB group based around St Brieuc ( the name escapes me ) a few years back ?, Went to see them many years ago at the Daoulas , Bon Repos. For a number of reasons cant go into here, it turned into one of the most memorable nights I have had in Brittany :bouncy:

Yes, coastline is so beautiful aroud there , Loguivy de la mer, Bréhat island, Plougrescant, Buguélés, Port Blanc, Ploumanac'h, Trégastel....What a chance to live here :bounce::bounce::)

About Funk, i send you a message :)