This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
markp58

Valiant Wings is five years old on Saturday

We celebrate our fifth birthday on Saturday, with 26 books under our belt since our inception.

In celebration we are packed and ready for the trek north to Telford for Scale Modelworld 2015. Are you going? If so, come and find us in Hall 1, Aisle F (facing Hall 2).

We have some cracking deals on bulk book buys, including an unbeatable offer on all three Airframe Extra ttiles, and accessories plus we have our biggest ever stock of Gunze paint and materials. And you can grab our latest books-Airfarme Album No 8-The de Havilland Hornet & Sea Hornet and our revised and updated Airframe & Miniature No 2-The Hawker Typhoon.
See you there.

Happy fifth birthday. Loving your books and the detail you cover. Not going to Telford but if your ever passing Caldwell depot behind the hospital in Bedford nip in for a cuppa!

I'll try and catch up at Middle Wallop if you're there.

Happy fifth birthday. Loving your books and the detail you cover. Not going to Telford but if your ever passing Caldwell depot behind the hospital in Bedford nip in for a cuppa!

I'll try and remember next time

I'll try and catch up at Middle Wallop if you're there.

We are-see you there.