Haunebu II Finished

Its fab Martin! Looking forward to seeing it at Telford!

Cheers

Viv

Thanks, I

t will be there in the competition.

Hi Martin, WOW - That's a different model to build, I really like it :goodjob: Just imagine seeing one of those flying! Kind regards Colin.

Thanks Colin, if you hang around outside Area 51 long enough, you might just get lucky..........................or shot?

That's nice. Utterly bonkers, but nice.

Thanks Simon

just in time ;-) Looking good.

What do you mean "just in time" Tim? I have a whole 48 hours to spare!

Great stuff Martin...love the Black Sun base, really sets it off !

Thanks Melchie, I hade to get the sticker specially made but I think it was worth it.

A saucery Sci fi masterpiece!

Do we have to go back to calling you Martin again?

Cheers Pete, lets wait and see what insanity Telford puts into my brain before we go rushing into any name changes.

Martian

Bizarre, but great build, don't see many of these round here!

Thanks Woody, I don't think I have seen another one built up. I had been hoping to find a build or two on YouTube so as to get some pointers. Perhaps there was nobody sufficiently bonkers to do a video.

Martian

A great build there Martin, really cool :)

Thanks Val, I really enjoyed it. Finding a suitable follow up build is proving a bit problematic though.

Martian

• Like 1

Thanks Woody, I don't think I have seen another one built up. I had been hoping to find a build or two on YouTube so as to get some pointers. Perhaps there was nobody sufficiently bonkers to do a video.

Martian

I did see one of these on a club stand at Telford although, perhaps wisely, no attempt seemed to have been made to follow the route the build thread for this model took!

Martin

Thanks Mike, I wouldn't place too much reliance in the story line though; its more a product of the deranged imaginations of my BM colleagues and myself!

Martian

Yup.....Definitely Bonkers! :thumbsup:

Which is what the original thread set out to achieve, although I can't take all the credit for the bonkers: I had some pretty barking mad suggestions from the guys following the thread as well.

Martian

• 1 month later...