1/48 - Hunting Percival P.56 Provost T.Mk.1/Mk.52 & 53 by MikroMir - released

Homebee

Just received my replacements today and very nice it looks too. Hopefully it'll fit just as good. Thank you Mikromir for sorting this out so quickly.

• Like 2

Fitted mine today and can confirm all parts are pretty much a perfect fit.  A nice touch is the set of masks and a correct colour instrument panel film. Thank you Mikromir!!

• Like 2

Just a quick note to say how impressed I am by the people at MikroMir. I waited until the canopy problem was sorted, took the plunge and bought the kit and then contacted MikroMir for a replacement corrected canopy. It arrived today, very well wrapped for its journey from the Ukraine to the UK, and included a new instrument panel film and paint masks as a nice little extra ! Some of the bigger firms out there could well do with looking at this high standard of customer service.....Well done MikroMir....I'm one happy bunny !

Cheerio

Clive

Haven't picked up my Provost yet, but aim to order one next week. Will I still need to request the replacement canopy or will more recent batches of the kit already have the corrected canopy?

Steve

the new set must have the correct details.

9 hours ago, fightersweep said:

Haven't picked up my Provost yet, but aim to order one next week. Will I still need to request the replacement canopy or will more recent batches of the kit already have the corrected canopy?

Steve

On 7/24/2018 at 5:34 PM, Nearlymen said:

Just a quick note to say how impressed I am by the people at MikroMir. I waited until the canopy problem was sorted, took the plunge and bought the kit and then contacted MikroMir for a replacement corrected canopy. It arrived today, very well wrapped for its journey from the Ukraine to the UK, and included a new instrument panel film and paint masks as a nice little extra ! Some of the bigger firms out there could well do with looking at this high standard of customer service.....Well done MikroMir....I'm one happy bunny !

Cheerio

Clive

Me too. Big thumbs up to MikroMir.

On 7/27/2018 at 12:14 PM, fightersweep said:

Steve

Your intention is mine, Steve, your question concerning the canopy as well!

Well done Mikro-Mir on getting overseas distributors/sellers organised as well. Picked up my Provost in June knowing the canopy issues, same guy had the replacement waiting for me last week.

Now if only you did a Winjeel in 1/48 to match the Provost :)

• 1 month later...