1/48 - Hunting Percival P.56 Provost T.Mk.1/Mk.52 & 53 by MikroMir - released

Homebee

Would it be possible with the correct canopy going into new boxes to indicate on the box that the contents have been corrected / modified so that the purchaser  will know which boxing he/she is purchasing.

Thanks

Dick

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

We fixed it, now it will be better.

Hello Sir, I had buy one , and canopy have this problem, you think is possible for me to receive one set of new canopy? I will contact you in private.

Cheers Linus

• Thanks 1

It strikes me that we should let each other know via this thread when we receive replacement glazing. From my point of view, I bought my kit from a retailer who was not Hannants but he got the kit from Hannants. If Hannants are going to receive replacement sprues from Sergey then I would lie to know when anyone who bought the kit direct from Hannants gets their new bits, then I can ask my supplier to get me a set from Hannants. No point me asking him now if Hannants haven't got anything yet and I really don't want to put any more pressure on Sergey by prodding Hannants than he is already under to sort this matter out! At the end of the day, we need manufacturers like Sergey otherwise we wouldn't have a 1/48th Provost so we don't want the heavyweight buyers of this world to give him grief if he's already doing his best to help us out!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The details are almost ready. We have a lot of mailings. We will certainly send the dealers.
But there are those who did not buy from the dealers.
  Is it possible to send several sets to one recipient? I mean if anyone has a friend who also needs a replacement, and there is an opportunity to hand it to him personally.

I hope you understand me correctly.

Please write me messages with addresses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, praded-dembelya said:

The details are almost ready. We have a lot of mailings. We will certainly send the dealers.
But there are those who did not buy from the dealers.
  Is it possible to send several sets to one recipient? I mean if anyone has a friend who also needs a replacement, and there is an opportunity to hand it to him personally.

I hope you understand me correctly.

Please write me messages with addresses.

I can do it if you like as you're sending me one anyway just put loads of them in a the same box. Just send me a PM with anything else you think  I should know..

On 05/06/2018 at 11:43, Creative Models Australia said:

Julien,

Like any other kit that have a fault etc, you go back to the place you purchased the kit from.

Mine was bought with cash from a vendor at a show so I dont even recall his name, so in this instance going back to them is not an option.

I will be contacting Mikro Mir direct,

Julien

On 18/06/2018 at 21:01, praded-dembelya said:

We plan to begin sending letters by the end of the week.  In addition to newer clean parts, there will be a new mask for painting.

What is the best way to contact you to get a new canopy?

Julien

****New Canopy ***

If anyone on here like me got the kit from someone they cant approach for a new canopy the let me know and I can get them sent to me from MikroMir and send them out in the UK only

Julien

• Thanks 1

So if I order a kit now would it have the new canopy ?

Funny you should ask that because last week I asked Hannants if I ordered a kit would they just forward on the corrected canopy when they got them or should I wait until they arrive.....they didn't have a clue what I was on about. Took a couple of emails backwards and forwards to make them aware of this thread. I would assume if you ordered direct from Mikr Mir then the correct canopy would be included ? From a UK retailer at the moment then no ? I'm holding back for a while until its sorted then I'll purchase.

Cheerio

Clive

• Like 1

That's what I'm going to do 👍👍

We are waiting for the order from Hannants.  While they do not report anything.  Those who have informed us of their addresses we are already sending the corrected details.  The new kit Hunting-Percival Provost T.51 / 53 will already have the right.  And it is already on sale.

• Like 2

Just heard from MicroMir by e-mail. My replacement canopy is on the way. Three cheers for MicroMir (or maybe four). I know MicroMir is a much smaller company, but what a contrast to Revell and their horribly mis-shapen Halifax B.1 engine nacelles. I contacted them a few days ago through the contact e-mail given on their website which is different from the one given earlier in this thread. My reply came from the one listed here so that one is probably the best one. MicroMir forever!!!

• Like 1