Tornado ADV prototypes colours?

speedy

It also had a white belly. Do you need the markings? I did my own decals in 1/72 and could rescale them for you if it helps.

Steve

Thanks Steve I've got a 1/32 template set ready to go but I'll need somebody to turn them into useable decals though!

Eggcellent :yikes: There are some great schemes there!!!

Cheers

Yes it's a good sheet if you're into British test jets, unfortunately for me I'd already done my own decals for the Harrier, Jaguar and Tornado F2.........

Yes, missed the bit about the white under fuselage...

Easily done as most photos don't show the underside.

Steve

Hi Speedy if you send me your email I will send some on that I've already sort out for some who is doing the same. Do you need cockpit photos?

John

I am converting the Revell 1/48 Tornado into the F.2 ZA254 and could do with F.2 cockpit photos if you have them. I have a BAe brochure somewhere with photos and layout drawings of the cockpit but can find them.

• Like 1

I am converting the Revell 1/48 Tornado into the F.2 ZA254 and could do with F.2 cockpit photos if you have them. I have a BAe brochure somewhere with photos and layout drawings of the cockpit but can find them.

No problems, I'll sort it after the Nationals.

John

• 5 years later...
On 01/11/2015 at 16:44, BritJet said:

It also had a white belly. Do you need the markings? I did my own decals in 1/72 and could rescale them for you if it helps.

Steve

Hiya Mate, I know this is one of those holy thread revival, but I was wondering if you could email me a scan of those 1/72 decals for the Tornado F2 prototype, Ive looked high and low for the Combat Decals originals, but are no longer available. If you could help that would be brilliant. Cheers Steve

No problem, leave it with me as I've got loads going on at the moment workwise and I need to hunt for the artwork. I can save it as a PDF for you so it will print out nice and sharp.

Steve

• Thanks 1

I've uploaded it to Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fu2dflurlxduvlz/AAA6igf4BHQ1UIy8UWE2KU3Ha?dl=0&preview=Tornado+F2+prototype+ZA254+1-72+print+on+clear.pdf

You'll need to paint the spine white (or apply some white decals), apply the black outlined decals and then paint the black up to the edge of the decals. Hope that makes sense!

Steve

• Thanks 1