• 80s NATO Europe vs Warsaw Pact GB
    • Nordic group build
    • Racing GB
    • Non in this section
  2. 2. Non Aviation Proposals

• Vignette Group Build
    • Figure Group Build
    • None in this section

I wonder why no AFV:s have been a single type group build subject, at least lately. Some classics like the T-34, Sherman, PzKpfw IV, Patton, T-54/55 and Chieftain should´ve offered enough variety in prototypes and users to cater for a STGB should modellers have wanted that, especially when the limit was just 15 participants.

Regards, V-P

Well, reading comments from other posters such as Mish, it appears trying to get AFV builds in general is hard enough and accordingly single types would be near impossible. the best to hope for is "genric" type GB's such as the Rising Sun one where it isn't limited to planes and such like.

Edited by Knight_Flyer

Cast my votes, some interesting choices.

I'm just getting used to how GB's work here, so excuse my ignorance. Is there a set time frame for signing up for any given GB.

So long as you sign up at some point during the GB it's all good. If you can finish the model within the time-frame of the GB even better ;)

There were nearly half as many gbs last year if I remember correctly. So with votes so widely spread out this year we might see the winner at round 70-80ish as a guess

bugga!!! Mish did it again, I didn't see the vote going up, at this rate I'll.. miss one of these votes altogether!

So if I was to talk about AFV's i'd be in trouble.......even if I have the foggiest about what was being said!!!!! :D

Ok time to vote for builds I just know I'm over committing myself too. Especially as i looks like I'll be going back to my crazy work pattens, except this time 4 weeks away and 1 at home!!

Well if I can't contribute to a build at least I can annoy or add helpful comments. You have just gotta love GB's!!!

Have voted and as always thanks to Mish for keeping this craziness which is GB's running smoothly!! :whip::worthy:

Oh gosh...just looked at the results....it's going to be very close again!!!!!

• Like 2

OK, I did my best. By my adding a sense of "rightness and fair play" to the voting.

This will assure the members of a vastly entertaining GB season for 1916 :winkgrin:

4346fefe.gif

reality is not, always, all its cracked up to be....at least not in My world :mental: