Eduard P-39

Joss

Hi!

I have a p39 I started a while ago. It was the first time i had used etch and i have made abit of a mess of the kit.

Hoping to get her finished and to clear abit of space on the shelf!

I like to think I've learnt abit from doing some other kits but any help and pointers will be greatly received!

Also what date does this one finish?

IMG_20151030_224224_zpsapj7phmc.jpg

IMG_20151030_225020_zpshz6ioqol.jpg

IMG_20151030_225010_zpszpqv1why.jpg

As you can see a lot of excess glue...

Thanks for looking!

Joss

Edited by Joss
  • Like 2

Ste

Thanks Joss, Looks like a beauty,best of luck with the build look forward to progress,what scheme are you thinking?

I was hoping to finish her is this scheme...

IMG_20151031_214038_zpsgickiohg.jpg

Welcome to KUTA Joss you can tame that kit

Thanks mish! I hope I can.

So a little written update...

I've been chipping away at the super glue and have seem to got somewhere!! All the major gaps i had managed to produce have been filled.

After sanding like mad, I thought she was ready for primer... But there is still more sanding to do. (I really should be allowed to use superglue!)

On a plus note I have started the base (I had to have a distraction from the sanding.

Here's a picture of it.

IMG_20151106_214049_zpswq9oqz6c.jpg

(It's a lil rough but once it's dry I'll smarten it up)

Thanks for looking

Joss

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately due to a busy time over Christmas and breaking my elbow yesterday... I don't think I will be able to finish kuta.

Sorry!

Joss

Sorry to hear this Joss,at least you have an excuse I,ve never opened the Hawk box for over a month!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Joss,at least you have an excuse I,ve never opened the Hawk box for over a month!

Thanks steve! I wish I didn't have an excuse as its a pain the @rse. I can't do nothing modelling wise.

That's a shame I thought the hawk was coming along nicely.

Also I like your pr spitfire you done, very nice!

Joss