Wallace and Gromit Anti Pesto Van

On 12 June 2018 at 8:56 PM, JeroenS said:

I love what you did with the van and I really quite enjoyed your ramblings as well Pete!

Thank you Jeroen and I'm happy to you enjoyed the thread and have not been scarred  emotionally lol

Pete

Sorry I haven't commented more often here.  This has been a wonderful ride to look at, what a great job of detailing this, but keeping the fun cartoon feel.  I particularly like the detailed under side of the van.  Nice work.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is the best thread on any forum I have ever read in my entire fifty-four years on dear Planet Earth. My wife and I have cried with laughter, turned green with envy, stood back in amazemant and bought the kit off eBay. Thank you Brundledonk, very much indeed.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

True dedication to go back and reinstate all the hijacked photos but well worth the effort Pete as your thread is still giving pleasure even today. Cracking modelling and now I’m off to see if I can find any more of your threads.

• 1 month later...
On 17 July 2018 at 3:56 PM, John Pimlott said:

This is the best thread on any forum I have ever read in my entire fifty-four years on dear Planet Earth. My wife and I have cried with laughter, turned green with envy, stood back in amazemant and bought the kit off eBay. Thank you Brundledonk, very much indeed.

Thank you John I'm happy to hear my ramblings  put a smile on your face 

Pete

On 23 November 2018 at 6:54 PM, SandyBay said:

True dedication to go back and reinstate all the hijacked photos but well worth the effort Pete as your thread is still giving pleasure even today. Cracking modelling and now I’m off to see if I can find any more of your threads.

Thank you 

unfortunately changes to Flickr mean that if they haven't already the pics on here will soon disappear into the ether, the irony is that if I'd left them alone then then they would have eventually shown up from Photobucket albeit with the "proudly hosted you  watermark over them. But this time I won't be fixing them. 

The way Flickr are handling the change is much better than PB and the charges are very reasonable too but i won't be signing up as to be honest I'm not confident that in the future they won't start ramping up the fees and who knows how many images I may have hosted amd linked if that does happen . So for now I've deleted over 6000 images from my Flickr and left 50odd of the newest ones and this give me a bit of room for some new ones as there will soon be 1000 image limit in place of the 1tb on the free accounts, but  in all honesty this has really sucked out my enthusiasm for posting online, and I can't help but wonder how many people will have made the switch to Facebook or Twitter etc instead of using online forums due to PB and Flickrs policy changes. 

its a shame but such is life 

Pete

Edited by Brundledonk