All Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST). Bandai 1/48

Thank you so much.... I've just bought a black wooden base and I'm currently working on the master for the robots... BTW I saw the new movie yesterday... I enjoyed it almost like the very first one I watched when I was nine... Oh my... :yahoo:

I few more pics of the chicken... :)

DSCN3773_zps5ipyz4z9.jpg

DSCN3781_zpsnw6zquak.jpg

DSCN3783_zpsqyxkevfb.jpg

DSCN3787_zpsyjtqr8rx.jpg

DSCN3790_zpsedsrdoq9.jpg

Edited by JuanjoDominguez
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

Just a few pics of the master for the manteinance droids.

Inspired in INS-444 droid but I added a few bits to make them "different"... Take a look...

DSCN0038_zpsmsvgbx2l.jpg

DSCN0037_zpsdb484yqy.jpg

DSCN0035_zps5pjpoxyw.jpg

The arms of the droid will be slightly modiffied in each copy to give some variation to the group.

Edited by JuanjoDominguez
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent job. Always did like this little beast!! However, my personal choice would be to do the pair I have in different camouflage schemes. On a related note, I note that Dragon has apparently announced a 1/35 AT-AT. That would be just AWESOME !!

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after so much history with the resin , it didnt work ... :( After couple the molds I did can not retain all the details of the bug ... The worst is that I was damaging the master ... Finally, Solomonic decision , mechanical chicken will need to be repaired more slowly... With only one droid :)

After a bit of repairing from the damage due the casting session and a bit of paint, this is how it looks.... I have to admit it's this is my first ever figure painting , so the results are not superb but good enough to me... it has been fun, anyway...

A couple of pics...

DSCN0082_zpsrtplwovr.jpg

DSCN0074_zpsnvxon9qn.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Wow, what a great paintwork! Looks much better than the original At-St!

So far I was hesitating to buy an Airbrush and have tried to do everything with Tamiya spraycans. But seeing your work - I defenitely need to think over this. (Not knowing if I ever could come close to your fantastic paint work.)

Really great job!