Marmaduke Press Decals - our first release!

Hi Jon,

Having finally succumbed and bought an Airfix Meteor at the Gloucester show last Sunday, I'm looking forward to these, especially with a 43 Sqn aircraft in the mix. Sir Richard Atcherley's jet also looks rather smart; I'll have to get an extra kit now!

I don't know if you've seen this photo of VZ461 from the 43 Squadron Association website: http://www.43squadronassociation.com/uploads/2/8/3/9/2839580/2564505_orig.jpg showing it carried the code 'W'. Hopefully it's not too late to add this.

You're off to a great start with these and I hope they're the first of many interesting sheets.

Jonathan

• Like 1

Hi Jon,

Having finally succumbed and bought an Airfix Meteor at the Gloucester show last Sunday, I'm looking forward to these, especially with a 43 Sqn aircraft in the mix. Sir Richard Atcherley's jet also looks rather smart; I'll have to get an extra kit now!

I don't know if you've seen this photo of VZ461 from the 43 Squadron Association website: http://www.43squadronassociation.com/uploads/2/8/3/9/2839580/2564505_orig.jpg showing it carried the code 'W'. Hopefully it's not too late to add this.

You're off to a great start with these and I hope they're the first of many interesting sheets.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan - thanks for this - we missed that!!

Jonners - truly appreciative

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2016 at 11:21 PM, Tony C said:

Not sure how I missed the original post but will certainly be buying 1 off each sheet, any confirmed pricing and is it possible to pre-order?

Hi Tony - not as yet Im afraid.  I was hoping to have these available by now - but some technical issues have delayed things, and Im not going to release stuff I'm not happy with.

Please believe me when I say how frustrating this is for me.  As soon as I am able to I will give you prices. I though about having pre-ordering, but I want to make sure Im happy with stuff before I make them available.

On 07/11/2016 at 8:19 PM, GordonM said:

Any chance of 56, 63, 64 or 65 Squadrons?

The sheet are options were finalised a while back Gordon, so if they aren't on the 3 sheets now I'm afraid not.

If these 3 sheets sell well, I will consider some more though.

Thanks for your patience chaps.

Jon, Marquis de Marmaduke.

5 hours ago, Jon Kunac-Tabinor said:

Hi Tony - not as yet Im afraid.  I was hoping to have these available by now - but some technical issues have delayed things, and Im not going to release stuff I'm not happy with.

Please believe me when I say how frustrating this is for me.  As soon as I am able to I will give you prices. I though about having pre-ordering, but I want to make sure Im happy with stuff before I make them available.

The Most Honourable. The Marquis de Marmalade,

Thanks for the update and happy to wait, if somewhat frustratedly :D

Cheers Guv,

Tony (little more than a serf)

• 6 months later...