**finished** - Fin-ishing a Tiffie

PhantomBigStu

all will depend on trying to make that fin from the revell fit right on the fuselage, the difficulty comes from the fact that the hasegawa fin/spin was a separate piece where as the revell was moulded per the whole fuselage half. If I had the money I would buy a resin DIY kit and another whole kit to cast the fin....Ill keep to the rules and not get back to tll tommorow :)

1BD5ED7E-A0F3-4915-B815-D1A1169056EE_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

on course for completion, was held back today, for some reason one side of the fin hadn't adhered well so had to peel of the barely grey and reapply, canopies now on and all ready for the gloss coat later, when I originally stated this had intended to use either the 6sqn or 1sqn markings I have in the stash but not going to waste them on this, better to use the spares from revell ones, got plenty of them,

• Like 1

well, paveways are done, just waiting on some pics from a fellow BM'r on the postions of the locating holes for the pylons. Do also have to give it the final varnish coat, not sure if giving it a coat of W&N Matt would leave it too matt?

660FF963-970B-4BC6-813C-F13A596B6900_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

I reorganised my photobucket, and it changed the links on the pics, though not straight away so when I tested a few pics they were still up for a while so I cracked on with all my pics, now got to go through every thread and repost thenm over multiple forums :(

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Yep I pasted in the new links as I did on a few other threads on here and several other forums over several hours and in don't doubt I've missed a lot of threads, I know the first few pages of my first BoB GB thread is dead, anyway an update on the build, it's almost done, just need to put the decals on the LITENING Pod