1/35 Scale SLR Rifles (FN-FAL)

Nigel Foster60

I have spent years searching for 1/35 scale models of said hallowed rifle, in quantity.

I have purchased, swaped and generally sought out the almost invisible Italerei 1/35 scale Modern weapons set. (managed to collect 3)

In my wanderings today I came across a company called Blackdog and they have UK suppliers. I spoke to a very helpful Yorkshireman on the phone. (see there are some!)

If anyone else out there has been looking for an easily available 1/35 scale version of this superb bit of kit, our needs have been met. ( I know it has been available from our kind friends down under but at great cost and delay)

Nigel

This will be the L1A1, I take it. I`ll be looking up Mouse House as I need some too. :thumbsup2:

I also need the FN-FAL version, as used by the Israelis, with the rounded forward handguard. Anyone know where this can be found in 35th scale? A conversion could be scratchbuilt, I guess, but is there anything out there `off-the-shelf`?

Cheers, Ian

This will be the L1A1, I take it. I`ll be looking up Mouse House as I need some too. :thumbsup2:

I also need the FN-FAL version, as used by the Israelis, with the rounded forward handguard. Anyone know where this can be found in 35th scale? A conversion could be scratchbuilt, I guess, but is there anything out there `off-the-shelf`?

Cheers, Ian

http://www.shapeways.com/product/8N78RMAYM/1-35-fn-fal-israeli?li=search-results-1&optionId=55147375&rc=SearchResults

They do Belgian Para versions too.

I recently purchased the Shapeways FNs. They don't look flash in the raw but they clean up nicely

DSCF5037_zpsop9puesu.jpg

DSCF5047_zpsbuevmbpo.jpg

I have previously used both the Mouse House and Italeri versions for my Rhodesian projects. I think Mouse House are the best.

Paul

Edited by dcrfan