Eduard BF 109 G6 1/48

PanzerG

Thanks Mick!

I saw that Eduard is reediting the kit with some corrections... just when mine is finished! Boarf. I was very happy with the details and the overall fit of this one.

This afternoon I am gluing the canopy, but the wire antenna will wait until I find the best solution to make good pictures of the finished model. However I will post some "interim" shots.

Thanks for looking

PZR

Edited by PanzerG

I don't care that this isn't the newest release of Eduard's G-6, your paintwork is superb! I am willing to bet that you could have painted a block of wood with your skills and I would still love it! :wow:

• Like 1

I don't care that this isn't the newest release of Eduard's G-6, your paintwork is superb! I am willing to bet that you could have painted a block of wood with your skills and I would still love it! :wow:

Thanks a lot Nachtwulf! ...But I prefer pastic models rather than blocks of wood ;-)

PZR

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello!

It is nearly done, I am just waiting for rigging of ammo/uschi to put on the last wire antenna. So there is some interim pics!

040_zpsdomwknxi.jpg

038_zpsadq3mwy4.jpg

043_zpsto9qng3d.jpg

It was shot with my canon and I am still looking for the good settings. For example, we can't see all the different effects on the belly.

Hope you like it, others are coming soon!

Good night to every one!

PZR

• Like 4

Thanks Bob! I will post better pics of the details some day.

I began another aircraft, a mig 21 bis, always from eduard. I am really impressed by the fit quality and the engineering!

Good evening

PZR

• 2 months later...