1/72 Bell P-39 L-1 "Airacobra", RS Models

Fuad

Hi Faud,

More lovely modelling.

I always look forward to your posts.

Forgive me, but I think that you have missed a bit of colour for the nose wheel tyre?

Regards

Darren

Thank you for attention, this is not a paint - just a gray powder from Tamiya set.

Dear colleagues,

Please note, the second navigation lights on the wing is wrong - it's just pimples are - I should paint them. Also - for this modification was not the rope antenna.

Thank you.

That looks very nice indeed, I was fooled that it was 1/48 initially. Excellent job!

Nice work, Fuad, as usual. It's good to see the P-39, it seems like it's not so popular a choice for modellers nowadays, but your beautiful build should entice folks to build more!

How is the RS kit? I was thinking about picking it up, but then thought maybe I should wait for the new AZ kit. Or, heaven forbid, I could build the Academy kit that is already in my stash! But then I would miss out on the fun of buying another kit...

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

Nice work, Fuad, as usual. It's good to see the P-39, it seems like it's not so popular a choice for modellers nowadays, but your beautiful build should entice folks to build more!

How is the RS kit? I was thinking about picking it up, but then thought maybe I should wait for the new AZ kit. Or, heaven forbid, I could build the Academy kit that is already in my stash! But then I would miss out on the fun of buying another kit...

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks for the comments, guys.
The kit of "RS Models" represents a typical Low Pressure Injection - all parts require little adjustment. I do not think that "Azmodels" be able to offer something better, because it will be an another LPI model. Kit from the Academy is not LPI, but serious modelers do not perceive it))).