Avro Anson Mk.I "Late" (Special Hobby - 1/72)

Hello everyone, here I leave my last job photos, model a little difficult for a beginner like me but which I learned a lot.I used Eduard´s masks. Painted with Gunze and details with Vallejo acrylic, varnished finish in matt lacquer Marabu. Sorry, forget to put the .30 in machine gun in front fuselage for the pics :banghead:

I hope you like it.

Anson-022.jpg

Anson-023.jpg

Anson-024.jpg

Anson-026.jpg

Anson-027.jpg

Anson-030.jpg

Anson-029.jpg

Anson20021.jpg

Anson%209.png

Anson%2011.png

Anson%2014.png

Anson%206.png

Best regards.

Óscar

• Like 35

That's very nice. I like the interior detail work, especially as it can be seen when the model is complete. Very nice engine detail also. The finish is very nice too.

I do wish someone had reminded CMK that Ansons before the Mk 19 had doped cotton covered plywood wings with no rivet detail, just the join tapes.

there's a discussion here http://www.network54.com/Forum/149674/thread/1185577957/Avro+Anson+Wings+Question

it's a very nice model - well done.

Great work! Welcome to Britmodeller, I hope you continue to post such excellent work as this Anson! I have this kit in my stash, and it keeps getting closer to the top of the pile. Soon...

Cheers,

Bill

Outstanding, in the highly unlikely event I was ever to achieve an interior to that standard, I'm not sure I would want to hide it inside the fuselage !

Fortunately with all that glazing we can still see it in all its glory.

Cheers Pat

Hello,McFly - I have a big place in my heart for 'All Things Avro' and wish to compliment you on a beautiful looking build of your 'Anson'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work.A truly splendid and fitting tribute to a classic aircraft.All the best,Paul.

It's always good to see a Coastal Command stalwart like the Anson and especially one that's been as well built as yours.

Personally the surface finish is not to my tastes with the panel lines being too prominent but it's your model and how you weather is entirely up to you.

Regards

Tom