O-1 Bird Dog - Airfix - 1:72

AdriaN -.I agree with you.Model making is art.Your lovely looking build and display of the 'Bird Dog' make a delightful picture indeed.It's a treat to see classic kit subjects such as this getting their rightful attention.All the best,Paul.

Lovely work Adrian. A wee blast of nostalgia seeing this one - got one in the stash and keen to get it on the bench now after watching you make such a cracking job of the kit :goodjob:

Lovely work Adrian. A wee blast of nostalgia seeing this one - got one in the stash and keen to get it on the bench now after watching you make such a cracking job of the kit :goodjob:

I suggest you get it down and build it! it only took me a month to build. nice and small. not many parts. fits together pretty well. easy to paint and decal. pity it has raised p.lines and thick clear plastic.

Which markings will you chose?

Thank you for all your kind words guys!

its great to be back modelling!

Edited by AdriaN (MLT)

Which markings will you chose?

Was thinking the overall grey option for a full nostagia trip but like your one in the green and grey - I need another to do a double build ha ha.

Was thinking the overall grey option for a full nostagia trip but like your one in the green and grey - I need another to do a double build ha ha.

that full gray was very tempting but i prefer green and the previous owner of this kit (rip to him) had gotten aftermarket decals for the vietnam one since the box decals were badly yellowed so i said might as well use them. also box decals are quite thick!

Edited by AdriaN (MLT)
  • Like 2