This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mikemx

MJW Models Customer Appeal!

Ok, it covers about 34-35 different Hurricanes, inlcuding Mk I.s IIA, IIB, IIC, IID, XII and a pair of Sea Huricane Mk I, Ib, X and XII. Camouflage and Mk combo's include - Dark Green/Dark Earth - Mk I, IIA, XII, . Dark Green/Ocean Grey Mk IIC, IIB. Desert Camouflage Mk IIB's and IIC's, SEAC Mk IIC's, Nightfighter (inc all black) Mk IIc. The Sea Hurricanes are in standard FAA Camouflage, there's even a couple of Russian Mk IIb's and a captured German Mk I. There is indeed a Hurricane flown by Bader and well as Stanford Tuck. It's a great set, a must for anyone wanting to build a few 1/72 Hurricanes but be aware, it doesn't say if the Mk I's are fabric or metal wings, you'll need to sort that out yourself!

thanks

Mike

cheers, for a fiver its a bargain, worth a buy which I just have :)

cheers, for a fiver its a bargain, worth a buy which I just have :)

Certainly is!

Thanks for all those who've bought stuff over the weekend. It's turning out to be just about an average weekend in our Ebay store but not much in our normal online store yesterday or today so far, so the Friday evening sales were much appreciated. We've still got loads on offer if anybody is interested!

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Any chance of you selling the Flyhawk range?

Roger.

I'm not sure if anyone imports them into the UK, if anyone knows who does, please let me know.

thanks

Mike

Great service again. The SHAR landed in the local Post Office yesterday :thumbsup: