Hi Everyone,

I've just completed a project to build 5 Chipmunks, in each of the liveries offered by Airfix over the years. Airfix have released a few more than I built, but the ones I've chosen not to build are duplicate schemes with ones that I have.

The intention with this project was not to add too much detail or refinement, but to build them as Airfix intended. I did add instrument panels and harnesses though, although they are difficult to see through the canopy. I managed to keep my hands off the rivets until the last one, when I just had to refine them.

I hope you like it.

Cheers

Tony

1b3a53c9-a300-427c-bc77-aaa6aca468cb_zps

411603b3-d481-4360-82cc-79fb5ac25d56_zps

d6844ea1-31db-4995-93f9-602c30a3ac52_zps

89dc14d6-c181-482d-82d8-c0020fd4b033_zps

5BB9EEC1-4B69-4B22-AE60-85B8696120C0_zps

b4e887ba-404c-47a1-8449-78c35c9abba1_zps

• Like 33

Hello,Tony - My compliments on these beautifully built tributes to a fine aircraft.They are little gems.It's lovely to see such types receive their due recognition as well as the bigger performers.Delightful work.All the best,Paul.

Hi Tony:

Wonderful collection and nice builds, you have done a wondeful collection theme with this nice and little kit. Now, you can add some more kits to complete more the theme as the camouflaged one from Gatow Berlin, and other interesting british and foreign variants Thank you very much for sharing.

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Luis, that's a great idea, more to come :)

OK OK, my current build is the all red Chippie that HRH Prince Charles flew in in 1968. These are all quick builds, it's painted so expect to complete it and post it here next week. I'm actually working on another 'project' of five RAF Chippies.

Cheers

Tony

HI Everyone, thanks again for the comments.

Jessica, thanks for pointing that out, I've just learned something ! Iwouldn't mind doing one of those NMF Canadian Chippies, but bringing this kit up to NMF standard is not something I will take lightly.

Cheers

Tony