- FOCKE-WULF 189 A - 1/48

Hello,IPMS19 - You have a varied choice of model subject but all are finished with your customary high quality detail and paint finish.Your 'FW189' is another fine addition to your collection.All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Great finish,

Distemper looks well worn and the whole package oozes well used!

Regards,

- I have chosen this scheme as an experiment to test a technic I never used before, I've used white oil paint with a brush on the whole surface avoiding uniformity and thickness of the layer , then I rub the whole surface with and old tooth brush; insisting on the places I wanted to left the under camouflage appear through....Then an usual dark wash in the structure lines and matt varnish spray ......I will be happy to know what you think of it
  • Like 2

Another very nicely presented model from your workshop. As others have said the winter distemper finish is very realistic, I thought you might have used the salt technique but your method sounds very interesting too.

Duncan B

• Like 1

That is a great build and the weathering is top notch for sure !!. Thanks for the brief description of the weathering. I also have been using artists oils so I think that I might try it on my next winter build. Thanks for posting. Bob H.

• Like 1