1/32 Tamiya P-51d Detroit Miss

Here is my newest member to my display case. This is the wonderful 1/32 Tamiya p-51d mustang, and my version of Urban Drew's Detroit Miss with a few items added to the build. The few items added were the Barracuda resin tires and barracuda cockpit decals, and a few scratch items around the batteries such as the cables etc. Paints that were used were by alclad spray metals and the rest of the paints were by Mr Color, decals were by Zoukei-Mura and fundekals. I hope you guys like my build here, any comments or suggestions are welcome

Jeff

148_zps3utwdzfq.jpg

149_zpshsflmx2h.jpg

152_zpszlb2exu6.jpg

151_zps4giknzbz.jpg

155_zps1mvygc0d.jpg

154_zpsktyplegp.jpg

161_zpsllujzkgn.jpg

• Like 19

Hello Stinger16 - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your 'Mustang'.I love the quality and level of detail in the finishing work and also the chosen scheme which adds varied colour and really suits the type.You must be very proud of her.All the best,Paul.

Thanks for the very kind comments, I really appreciate it. Next on the beach is the 1/32 Tamiya spitfire mk ixc, it's 3/4 of the way done already, needed some replacement parts. Hopefully later in the week I'll have a primer on it

Jeff