1/72 Italeri Short Stirling B. Mk I

Hi

The black areas are painted like the others with an Alclad Gunmetal pre-shading and as the Gunze black paint is very thinned I could control the effect.

The Italeri kit was an easy one for me as I am much more used to building czech short-runkits as for instance ten years ago I made the Planet Avro Manchester resin kit.

It's amazing The Stirling could interest many people as in just over one day I had as many visits to this topic as in one and a half month for my five Vildebeest's topic.

Thank you very much to all of you.

Patrick

• Like 1

What a lovely sight. In my opinion one of the best looking Aircraft in history. I can't wait for mind to get here and I hope I can finish it in time for Telford.

Yours looks Stunning !

I wonder does anyone do a canopy mask for these yet ?

Rob :)

What a lovely sight. In my opinion one of the best looking Aircraft in history. I can't wait for mind to get here and I hope I can finish it in time for Telford.

Yours looks Stunning !

I wonder does anyone do a canopy mask for these yet ?

Rob :)

Eduard do one :)

Hi

Here is my last build with this Italeri 1/72 Short Stirling B. Mk I N6103 of No 149 Squadron in 1941. Nearly from the box : I've just added some curtains,

Patrick

Now there's something you don't read everyday on BM !

I'd prefer something buildable with at least a passing resemblance to the subject

Fussy b*gger !

• 1 year later...

Great looking model, first of the four engine heavy's for the RAF, always be remembered for it's 100ft wingspan so to fit in hangers 😊 missed this superbly made model first time round.

Didn't know French get their own Tamiya magazine.

A joy to look at, wonderful model you've built.

Interesting I haven't seen many finished models of this kit.

Such an iconic aircraft, wouldn't win a beauty contest, but looks menacing.

Love your work there - especially the dusky grey/black - looks so much like the real thing.

I really can't say any more than what's been said.

Brilliant model.:clap2: