1/72 Italeri Short Stirling B. Mk I

Hi

Here is my last build with this Italeri 1/72 Short Stirling B. Mk I N6103 of No 149 Squadron in 1941. Nearly from the box : I've just added some curtains, modified the bottom of the engine nacelles and put the main under-carriage at the end.

Soon to be published in Tamiya Model Magazine French Edition.

Patrick

m_440156360_0.jpg

m_440156362_0.jpg

m_440156365_0.jpg

Edited by VG 33
  • Like 60

The Stirling looks really good. I like the finish you have achieved, it looks worn and used, but in proportion to the scale of the aircraft. Top job!

Rob.

Great job Patrick, lovely finish and great weathering......just one thing though you seem to have the later MK.III/IV window arrangement rather than the MK.1's, (unless of course this particular aircraft was modified).

Thank you. I haven't noticed the difference. :banghead:

• Like 1

No problem Patrick, it doesn't detract from your superb build in the slightest. I only noticed because we in the Bomber Command sig are building a few Stirlings for Telford so all these details are fresh in my mind at the moment. Not the easiest kit to build so admire what you've done with yours.

• Like 2

No problem Patrick, it doesn't detract from your superb build in the slightest. I only noticed because we in the Bomber Command sig are building a few Stirlings for Telford so all these details are fresh in my mind at the moment. Not the easiest kit to build so admire what you've done with yours.

Sadly this year no Telford for me. Should be next year.

Patrick