1/48 - Sukhoi Su-22, Su-17 "Fitter" by Avantgarde Model Kits (AMK)?

172flogger

I would love for this to be true, not sure if I could stand the wait though! On the other hand it would give me time to build the two in the stash.

Muzz

1/48 swing-wing Fitter could be next Avantgarde release after the Foxhound, Tomcat and Albatros.

Unconfirmed speculation at local modelling discusions but here are some connections between the AMK and Czech modellers.

Thanks for letting me know :coolio:

Foxhound, Tomcat, Albatros and Fitter? Wow we have some work to do........... if its all true......

As I said, it's an interesting rumour and this is definitely the right place for interesting rumours.

Edited by Martin @ AMK Hobby
  • Like 2

Martin @ AMK Hobby, on 14 Oct 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:Martin @ AMK Hobby, on 14 Oct 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:Martin @ AMK Hobby, on 14 Oct 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:Martin @ AMK Hobby, on 14 Oct 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:Martin @ AMK Hobby, on 14 Oct 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:

Interesting rumour.

Isn't it? :popcorn:

petarvu, on 15 Oct 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:petarvu, on 15 Oct 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:petarvu, on 15 Oct 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:petarvu, on 15 Oct 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:petarvu, on 15 Oct 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Maybe it will be Antarki/AMK collaboration, just like announced Antarki Mi-8 1/48 with AMK design/tooling?

Either way it would be dream come true!

P

Antarki (https://www.facebook.com/Antarki-Model-Kits-Perú-134774536570515/)?

You mean Annetra s.r.o. (http://www.annetra.cz/index.php?act=5002) for the Mi-8?

But it's not technically a AMK-Annetra cooperation. Annetra s.r.o. is the Czech distributor and a partner from AMK.

AMK plastic kits are partly realized by the other specialized companies (moulding and plastic injection) from the same group. And Annetra is now also working with this group for producing its own range of kits.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Isn't it? :popcorn:

Antarki (https://www.facebook.com/Antarki-Model-Kits-Perú-134774536570515/)?

You mean Annetra s.r.o. (http://www.annetra.cz/index.php?act=5002) for the Mi-8?

But it's not technically a AMK-Annetra cooperation. Annetra s.r.o. is the Czech distributor and a partner from AMK.

AMK plastic kits are in fact produced by other chinese companies specialized in design, tooling, moulding and plastic injection. And Annetra is now also working with these chinese companies for producing its own range of kits.

V.P.

Edited...

I am aware of what you are saying but I thought AMK helped in CAD designs of Mi-8...

Cheers

P

Edited...

I am aware of what you are saying but I thought AMK helped in CAD designs of Mi-8...

Cheers

P

Certainly not Antarki ! (not that I am aware of lol) altough we have been doing some preliminar work based on the R-29 engined Su-22 and 22M we have on hand here in Perú...

Anyway, it would certainly be good news if true.

Regards

Amaru

This is all news to me.

We do all our own design, CADs, tooling, manufacturing, boxing etc etc.

No Martin, I meant we have been doing preliminary work *ourselves*, not related to AMK work whatsoever...

Just a note to avoid confusion, sorry if it sounded like something else. (English is not my native language)

Regards

Amaru back in Lima.

??

Agencia Comercial Hai Jie Lda at Macau...

V.P.

AMK is a sub company. It is on all our invoices to distributors. How do I know? I am the global sales manager.

Anyway, I feel it to be crass to discuss the makeup of our business and who we do or do not help with either their projects or business.

Other than for the purpose of clarity now, I shall not do so again.

I am positive you will agree. Thank you.

Edited by Martin @ AMK Hobby
  • Like 1

I apologize to Martin and Amaru for starting this confusion with my lapsus concerning company names.

I have highest appreciation for both AMK and Antarki and I hope you will bring us more great stuff in the future!

Cheers!

Petar

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...