**Finished** - PBS Fabric Winged Hurricane

Not having much lucjk with this GB, with the dogfight double set ending in disaster, and with my first attempt at the spitfire going pearshaped, anyway spitfires back underway albeit with a 2nd copy of the kit, also started one I planned to do anyway had the dogfight double been a success, this is going well so far with the primer curing atm292AC030-C01A-480B-8E8D-93C262B30AF8_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

rushed pics, my phone was down to 1% charge and had just made it to the charger in time, underside with runs of DE, tried a new technique, give the underside a coat of white primer, and seems 2 coats of sky is enough vs 3 or 4 normally

631782C7-214D-41D9-96AA-FD3DE75D9DD8_zps

upperside, have had a disaster but I have saved it, + I nearly forgot to paint the cockpit green before closing

16CCD17F-3FA2-4790-ADEA-F40BE5634066_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Looks good to me too Stu, perhaps the cloudiness is clearer (excuse the pun) in real life than in the picture but I can't really see anything but a faint fading effect on the top of the cowling... I'd just go with it as it is :)

Glad you got one done Stu, that'll do your mojo a world of good...

Cheers,

Stew

Certainly has helped the mojo, anyway seeing it now in daylight it does look better than I thought, can still see the cloudyness in the green compared to the mustang I mentioned, anyway have got to some work, noticed the matt varnish has leaked under the canopy so removed it for reshining

BC99DEAC-1237-49E2-9907-F8BE3C9E5A92_zps

well declouded the canopy, and redid the framing much better, still not done as the stand doesn't fit so need to fill and repaint/varnish around the hole (hence the glass) :EDIT how odd, refitted the stand to see how much filler is needed and it fits fine now :) finally some good luck

CIMG1162_zpslj5jn8ck.jpg

CIMG1163_zpshuwhfiyi.jpg

CIMG1164_zpsitrqpsub.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1