Here at Air America, what's considered psychotic behaviour anywhere else is company policy.

I'll check the sizes of what I have Mark. I do have some small letters & numbers, couldn't say for certain what height they are but a maybe 2 - 3mm from memory (black & white). They are post ware RAF letters - I have the xtradecal set and another from model art, the latter might only be in white though.

I appreciate where you are coming from, shift work does allow me more time for modelling. When my daughter was newly born modelling took a backseat now I get about an hour or so most nights when my daughter is in bed. She has a nap in the morning so sometimes get a quick half hour on occasions. the rest of my time at home is spent watching peppa pig and Andy's Dinosaur adventure on repeat!!! I can't complain though, its good quality time.

• Like 1

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.

Is the ESCI/Italeri UH-1D one and the same? Just so I know, as I will probably pick up a few as and when I come across them at shows etc.

Cheers.

Yes Italeri is rebox of ESCI.

• Like 1

Hi Mark, Sorry I didn't post this earlier.

Some pics of the decals I have.

First up is the model art set GEN004 (black). Also available in white GEN005 which I also have.

the 4"(8") would probably be a suitable size.

23004183323_42a876627e_z.jpg

the other set is from xtradecal X72157 (black). Also available in white which I also have.

Again, the (1/72) 4" letters would be a suitable size.

23605165066_7c29c6eb9c_z.jpg

The model art ones do look slightly thicker font.

I have more than enough to spare. However, I go back to work tomorrow so wouldn't be able to post them until I get back which is pretty much Christmas time. If you're happy to wait then I'll gladly send you what you need. I would say its worth ordering some sets as they are very handy to have in the spares box. I've used them a couple of times (both the modelart and xtradecal set).

cheers

Aaron

• Like 1

• 8 months later...