Italeri 1/72 UH-1D Huey 'Slick' - STALLED

Dermo245

So some box content shots for anyone who's interested...

Italeri_1237_UH-1D_contents_1_zpsiffhdxf

Am liking the internal cabin detail...on the ceiling...

Italeri_1237_UH-1D_contents_2_zpsmuwmrav

And floor...

Italeri_1237_UH-1D_contents_3_zpszjfwgdi

Engine parts....

Italeri_1237_UH-1D_contents_4_zps5fbgnnw

And fuselage close up - I might try and replace the mesh with something see through to show off what's in there...

Italeri_1237_UH-1D_contents_5_zpsvfxgkyu

Cheers,

Dermot

• Like 1

Was tempted by the very same kit a few days back having built the B when it was fairly new (22yrs since first release...I feel old). Unfortunately the Tunnan won...so still no helo.

I forget the options - do you have rear box shot that shows them as my memory is terrible :) and Google et al are being rather secretive (i do tend to like Italeris, and the similar new Airfix boxes, although not always the box contents - looking at you DH88!)

Edited by dpm1did1

Was tempted by the very same kit a few days back having built the B when it was fairly new (22yrs since first release...I feel old). Unfortunately the Tunnan won...so still no helo.

I forget the options - do you have rear box shot that shows them as my memory is terrible :) and Google et al are being rather secretive (i do tend to like Italeris, and the similar new Airfix boxes, although not always the box contents - looking at you DH88!)

Thanks and here's some more pics of the box....the back...

Italeri%201247%20UH-1D%20Box%20rear_zpsp

And special German anniversary scheme....

Italeri%201247%20UH-1D%20Box%20side_1_zp

Finished build as per the box side....

Italeri%201247%20UH-1D%20Box%20side_2_zp

Cheers,

Dermot

A Luftwaffe Huey...not too often seen. Think an Italian scheme would have to be reserved for a AB205 though.

Be nice to see the finish build as the US helo builds do seem so Blackhawk and Osprey crazy (despite Italeri efforts to mix it up)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My apologies to Snapper_City, Radleigh and Procopius - just wasn't able to finish the Huey over the Christmas holidays.

We're moving house in January for a few months to allow for house renovations so my spare time has been taken up with that.

Thanks for what was a great GB and I'll finish the Huey in 2016!

All the best,

Dermot

• Like 2