P-47 Razorback Hun Hunter XIV 1/72 Tamiya

Hallo Ladies and Gentlemen,

today my last built of the P-47 Razorback in 1/72. It is finished with Alclad 2 . Decals came from Rising Decals. A nice kit wich is easy to build and made a lot of fun. Unfortunatly I have no figures for a little diorama.

Have fun!

Best regards

Andy

P1130257ok_zpstfrmqnhk.jpgP1130252_zpsvrnr4doa.jpgP1130256_zpslpvp0hk3.jpgCA7D49FC-104C-4D37-8D92-ECB43E4769EE_zpsP1130272_zpsokt12xs7.jpgP1130254_zpsvpzctbb6.jpgP1130260_zpsfayw1z0f.jpg

Edited by Andy Dyck
  • Like 37

I think it’s not fair to build a 1/48 kit and to pretend it is a 1/72 T-bolt :evil_laugh:

Which Alclads have you used please?

Thank you all for your pleased comments.

I use Alclad White Aluminium. Toned down with some Alclad Magnesium. I mixed These both for rudders and flaps and some panels. Behind the cowling i brushed some Alclad Hot Sepia . Panel line washing is done with PWL from Ammo of Mig.

Best regards

Andy

Hello,Andy - I know,you're going to tell me that this 'Thunderbolt' is a model too!? Seriously,Very Well Done,That Man!! Inspirational Fettling at its Finest! All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Wow Andy,...that is a beauty and the bubble top is rather nice too! I cannot believe that they are 1/72nd scale,.....the paintwork and weathering is sublime,

Great job,

Cheers

Tony

• 2 weeks later...