HK Lancaster ?.

Don149

Has anyone ,apart from myself , used the Top Notch camouflage set for the Lanc. and been less than

satisfied with the coverage of the masks , especially on the fuselage top ? . Also behind the port outer engine .

Don .

Job done , first one "Phantom of the Ruhr " finished ! . One of the B 17s will have to go on its wall mount to make room .

` Never decorated the walls of a room with aircraft before , the ceilings , yes , when I was a kid a couple of hundred years

ago ( seems like ) , but not the walls .

Anyone else building the beauty can tell me what clear parts 8 and 9 are for ? , tiny square things ! .

Don .

• Thanks 1

Sorry , Stealthman  I don`t know how to post pics . I belong to a bygone era , we didn`t even have ball point pens in my school days ,

I just have a ding-bat of a Black Labrador for company and he`s no help ! .

As I`ve completed the model without them , I`m thinking maybe they are for a later version , the box states " Lancaster Series " .

But thanks for your interest .

Don .