Airfix Royal Sovriegn

kpnuts

Brilliant

I enjoyed the WIP and was looking forward to seeing this one completed. Airfix will be dead proud to see what you have created with one of their vintage mouldings here.

Referencing back to your WIP Sail weathering notes - I've logged your tutorial in me grey matter :nerd: for future use too - thanks for the tips.

We all have our different tastes, but for me, I do prefer to see these old sail lugs posed in a diorama rather than posed precariously on a stand - you have produced a fine piece of work to be proud - even if only for someone else to then own.

John

Hi KPnuts that brings back a lot of memories - well done with that.

I am sorry to use your thread to comment about this and I have seen it used a few times but Steve27752, what does your comment have to do with your animated picture?

Andrew.

Thanks guys well my Rolf took delivery of it today and said it is totally amazing, said he knew it would be good as he had seen the way it was going, but that it was way better than he had expected, he recons it's the framing that finishes it off.

• Like 1

Really impressive work on an awesome ship! I built this one on my teens and still have her remains (destroyed by accident when my father was dusting the living room furniture...). I don't build ships now but your work brought back some old memories :)

Congrats :goodjob:

Jaime

• 2 weeks later...

Suburb modeling .!!