Hph 1/48 Concorde.

egalliers

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I will get back into it some day guys!

I discovered a fairly decent problem with the kit which has forced me to re-think how I am going to do it. Unfortunately, I was not happy with the sit of the nacelles. The main undercarriage bays did not fit well at all and forced the fuselage to bend such that the nacelles sat at a weird angle. I had to break the wheel bays out of the model and close the bay's up. This has then partially solved the problem with the nacelle angle but has now resulted in me having to get the control surfaces back on into their neutral position.

May look at it after I finish the my latest WIP.

Eric.

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

I'm another one of the "I just found this thread" crowd, but holy-moly, this kit is a beast.  I've made up my mind to get one since I visited the Concorde Experience in Barbados 2016.  The a/c down there is G-BOAE, and DRAW Decals has a 1/48th sheet for the current scheme with the lettering for all 7 of BA's Concordes.  My intention is to recreate this picture:

rBvUoW.jpg

• Like 2

- Wonderfull job, I have no particular interest in town buses, even supersonics, but your work is really outstanding. Unfortunatly many of your photos have been suppressed by P.B on your post..... I know HPH product very well, I've built sevral and today, I'm struggling with my seconf PAK-FA so I know far too much what working on such models means. Any interest in their  48 scale B-36....,??