Eduard Focke Wulf Fw 190 A-8 R/2 Profi Pack 1:48 scale

BerndM

Hello here some pictures of my newest roll out. Its one of the Eduard Fw 190 posted as a WIP double build, a while ago. Since my last update, a third 190 has entered my bench and i made the decision to finish them not together but in a loose row.

The build can be found here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234970200-eduard-focke-wulf-fw-190-a-8-a-8-r2-148/

Hope you like this one.

6neu edit aa bb dd 7neu edit

• Like 25

Hi Bernd. Good to see this one finally finished! Seems like quite a while since we saw it in progress. Well I have to say you've turned out a great looking 190! You're subtle paintwork and finish look superb! Top marks all round. Well done.

Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

A beautiful build Bernd, very neat and very tidy. :goodjob:

Thank you Julian, i "scaled " the weathering a bit down after a while. It was a bit too much on this relative small kit.

The other two will be land here soon ( hope so )

Hi Bernd. Good to see this one finally finished! Seems like quite a while since we saw it in progress. Well I have to say you've turned out a great looking 190! You're subtle paintwork and finish look superb! Top marks all round. Well done.

Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you very much for the kind words, Stix. Both 190 stalled for while, there were some points i didn t like and it took some time to correct this. The weathering was too hefty and some details in the paint work needed corrections. The other two will be posted soon as well.

Now back to the Hurricane :pilot:

nice JG 300 Sturmbock!

Thanks for the kind feedback, appreciated :)

Excellent Bernd, well done completing your "butcher bird". Love the camo. :goodjob:

Thank you Gregor, after all, its done and the others are close to finish

great work

Thanks Mick :)

Looks excellent, pretty much perfect.

Thank you very much for this compliment, not perfect but its acceptable :)

Very nice 190 Bernd.

Love the painting and weathering, very effective.

Craig.

Thank you Craig, i have used Model Master paints and they work really good with my ancient airbrush stuff.

Nice build - great painting & weathering - I like it!

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you very much for this compliment, Michael. Appreciated :)

Excellent model with a nice color sceme. Love this Blue / White/ Blue fuselage marking

THX for sharing!!!!!

Best regards

Andy

Thanks Andy, it took some time and effort to get this RV band look right. Aircraft fuselages are multi shaped. Aerodynamics and modellers know that :banghead:

looks great, nice work

Thank you very much. It still lacks the drop tank, will add this part later on.

Bernd, great job! :clap: :clap:

I thought I had subscribed to your build thread, but apparently it turned out I didn't :banghead::banghead:

Well, I'll have to read through it now, 'cause I have the same kit in my stash (but I'll be doing it "open" :winkgrin: )

Ciao

Bernd, great job! :clap::clap:

EDIT: I actually had subscribed! But your last update was in April, so I forgot about it :banghead:

Edited by giemme
  • Like 1

Simply superb!

Beautifully executed build and finish with realistic weathering.

Thanks for the kind words, mate :) For the weathering is less more but thats a matter of taste in some ways.

Lovely build of a fantastic aircraft. I've got ones in these in the stash, building up the courage to get it out!

Thank you, get it out of your stash and on the bench, its a fine kit. If you wish a all closed build, you may find my WIP helpful. Not totally professional, much was learning by doing but both 190 will come out quite nice.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234970200-eduard-focke-wulf-fw-190-a-8-a-8-r2-148/

If you wish the open version with all weapon hatches open, just follow the well made instructions.

What version do you have ?